Winter included services
- perfect transport connections: Free of charge, public ski shuttle all 7-10 minutes to both skiing areas, to the centre and to the ski school, stops directly in front of the door (travel time 2-4 minutes)
- MÜHLE VIP Shuttle is daily available from 08.30am to 07.00pm and takes you to Obergurgl (Carat- main bus station) and Hochgurgl (for skiers to the Hochgurgl-bottom-station
- The entire hotel is smoking-free, heated outdoor-smoking area close to the bar
- WI-FI in the entire Resort (except Mühle SPA & Restaurant
- Gorgeous view – the island of silence on 1.900m
- Everywhere immediately – in the middle of Ober-, Unter- & Hochgurgl‘s
- The longest cross-country ski trail of Gurgl starts directly in front of the door (7 km/4.5 mi)
- Mühle SPA on 1.300m² with indoor pool & 360°panorama outdoor whirlpool
- SPA daily opened from 11am to 08pm indoor pool opened from 07am to 10pm separate textile and nude sauna areas
- SPA-Lounge with small snacks, tea & drinks
- 9 sauna cabins – 3 textile and 6 non-textile
- 3 relaxation rooms
- Packed SPA-bag with cosy bath robe, sauna towels and bath slippers
- Snow shoe hike with snow shoe rental
- Ski day with a guide (for experienced skiers)
- Fitness room opened daily from 08.30am to 08.30pm with power-and endurance area
- Morning: A good day starts with the perfect breakfast. Discover and enjoy our rich breakfast buffet with regional specialities and have your individual egg dish prepared before your eyes. Freshly cooked food simply tastes better, even for late risers!
- Afternoon: In the afternoon we serve small sweet snacks.
- Evening: At the end of the day we will delight you with our gourmet- à la Carte, the Mühle AlpsCOOLinary-dinner, if you book halfboard you enjoy 3 courses of your choice – with accompanying wine or drinks of course if you wish. Our host of hearts and qualified sommelier Magdalena and our service team will be happy to advise you!
Of course, we take into account all the particularities of your diet in our high culinary kitchen 1900. We are very happy to create and serve varied and high quality menus for allergy sufferers, vegetarians and vegans - additional charges may apply depending on the effort involved. So that we can prepare ourselves optimally for your wishes, we ask you for organizational reasons to inform us at least 5 days before your arrival about your special diet!
Additional Investment 1900
- Offer on massages and cosmetics – in our new, quiet premises for your absolute wellbeing
- Seminar room – conference room, equipped up to 25 persons – beverages – and dishes according to your wishes
- Active offer like alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, either by yourself or with the ski school of Obergurgl, toboggan on the 4 km/2.5mi toboggan run
- Night skiing – included in your ski pass
- weekly wine tasting with a diploma sommelier
- Romantic vine cellar dinner burlesque with 8 courses along with exquisite corresponding vines, well-matched by our sommelier for a small surcharge of Euro 75,00 per person.
- PrivateSPA – starting at 9 p.m. for 2 hours: you can enjoy a couple massage in front of a romantic fire place, use 3 saunas of your choice for 1,5 hours for € 219,00 per package
- Wine tasting at „Bergkellerei Passeier“ Only 19,75km air-line distance, the nearest wine to Gurgl is cultivated with love and passion by Konrad Pixner & his family. We can introduce you to these exciting wines in the course of a tasting in our rustic wine cellar Price per person € 48,00
- Panoramic Whirlpool under the stars - Counting the stars, snuggle and splash… only you and I, 38°C warm water, a bottle of “CuddleSecco”, 1000 stars above you and with some luck a shooting star passes by for your wishes. All of this is possible at 1900m altitude, enjoying a romantic night so close to the stars, at the Mühle Resort it is not just a dream… pssst, don’t tell everyone ;-) PS: Do not forget the sparkling snowflakes falling gentle and creating the beautiful “winterwonderland”. Price per person: € 35,00